Everyone is talking about the millennials target group. They are digitally connected, thirsty for knowledge and on their way to the top of the career ladder. They are the future leaders of companies. For this reason, they are also of particular importance for Messe Frankfurt. Julia Uherek, Group Show Director Consumer Goods Fairs, explains what Messe Frankfurt is doing to inspire millennials for its events.
An overview of exhibitors and products, a site plan with stand details and the list of events and news from Techtextil and Texprocess 2019, which will take place from 14.05. to 17.05.2019 in Frankfurt am Main. The Techtextil and Texprocess Navigator App from Messe Frankfurt offers all this. Visitors and exhibitors can thus plan their visit to the fair better and make it more efficient. And with the Navigator App, the smartphone becomes the ideal trade fair guide. The Navigator Apps for Techtextil and Texprocess can be downloaded free of charge:
An overview of exhibitors and products, a site plan with stand details and the list of events and news from IFFA 2019, which will take place from 04.05. to 09.05.2019 in Frankfurt am Main. The IFFA Navigator App from Messe Frankfurt offers all this. Visitors and exhibitors can thus plan their visit to the fair better and make it more efficient. And with the Navigator App, the smartphone becomes the ideal trade fair guide. The Navigator Apps for IFFA can be downloaded free of charge:
Customer centricity has emerged as a whole new form of marketing. It used to be sufficient to present oneself and one’s products in an appealing way, but brands today have to take the customer perspective if they want to remain fit for the future. But what does that actually mean? And what do companies stand to gain from it?
Customer centricity has become the new imperative in digital marketing as a way to achieve better customer satisfaction, higher loyalty and increased trust. This article provides some real tips and tricks on how customer centricity works and how to put the customer first.
Reaching the right target group for B2B campaigns on the web is no easy task. Although the desired recipients are online and inform themselves on the Internet, it is difficult to identify them as a focused target group. They are often too heterogeneous for this and the information required for appropriate targeting is scarce. With its audience marketing offer, Messe Frankfurt provides advertisers with a solution for reaching B2B target groups online with minimal wastage. Martina Bergmann, Managing Director of Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH at Messe Frankfurt GmbH, explains why advertisers should focus on audience marketing, which campaigns have been implemented so far and what is planned for the future.
With the Navigator Apps from Messe Frankfurt, trade fair visitors and exhibitors can make their trade fair visit more efficient. Thanks to the digital helpers, the smartphone becomes the ideal trade fair guide. It provides useful and exciting information on all exhibitors at Musikmesse and Prolight+Sound, which will take place in Frankfurt am Main from 2 April to 5 April 2019. The Navigator Apps for Musikmesse and Prolight+Sound can be downloaded free of charge:
With the free Navigator App, visitors and exhibitors can quickly and easily find all the information and maps of the exhibitors – before, during and after the trade fair. In addition, users can create their own personal watch list with companies, products and events and call them up at any time, even offline.
In the Burgermenu, users can adjust settings and find opening times, information on how to get there, parking and other services.
The app currently offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: search for companies and products, filter and sort functions available.
- Fairground: floor plan with booth details. Find your favorites within the hall plan with the quick finder.
- Events: everything that’s happening during the show like special exhibits, conventions etc. Add them to your personal calendar or add them to your personal watchlist.
- News: with press releases and social-media-channels.
- Favorites: your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login).
- Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes, scan QR-Codes on the visitor badges and import this data in your contacts.
- Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required).
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place.
- MerchDays (Prolight+Sound), Festival (Musikmesse)
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are transforming from just being fun applications to providing useful value-added tools for companies and customers alike. Exhibitors and organizers also rely on these technologies in the trade fair sector. We spoke with Simone Pfisterer from Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH, who has gained initial experience with the use of these new technologies as division manager for Servparc, an event that will be launched this year with an innovative new setup.
The ISH NavigatorApp turns the smartphone into a trade fair navigator and provides useful and exciting information on all exhibitors at the trade fair. Visitors and exhibitors can now download the ISH NavigatorApp free of charge here. The fair takes place from 11.03. to 15.03.2019 in Frankfurt am Main.
The free NavigatorApp offers visitors and exhibitors comprehensive support before, during and after the trade fair. Thus, users can quickly and clearly find all information and maps of the exhibitors. In addition, app users can create, save and retrieve their own personal watch list with events, companies and products at any time – even offline. In the Burgermenu, users can find additional information such as opening times, directions, parking and other services.
Currently the app offers the following features:
- Favorites: Your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login)
- Scanner: Scan function for QR codes. Scan QR codes from exhibitors or visitor badges and transfer them to your contacts.
- Nearby: Downloads of PDF documents and videos from exhibitors near you
- My downloads: All downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place.
- News: With press releases and social media channels.
Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) can be used to create artificial worlds and extend real worlds. Whether the user wants to take a trip into the dinosaur age or walk through their new kitchen before purchasing it, VR and AR make it possible. Does this sound like a tempting idea especially for marketing? It certainly does. It could be an excellent idea as long as companies know and respect the technology’s challenges and limitations.