As a member of the European Major Exhibition Centres Association EMECA, Messe Frankfurt would like to present the upcoming EMECA call for virtual reality products. Let your ideas flow, apply and win a EUR 15.000 project contract.
Virtual reality products will impact the exhibition industry. Which implications will VR have and which services and products are ready to use for EMECA members? To answers these questions, EMECA is looking for companies which are able to offer their ideas, products and services to the exhibition companies organised in EMECA.
- Direct access to the most powerful players in the exhibition business in Europe
- Five finalists will receive Certificates and media coverage
- The winner will conclude a prototype project contract with exhibition industry player(s) valued up to EUR 15.000
- Any company younger than 5 years
- Less than 20 employees
- Turnover less than EUR 5 mio.
- One page abstract with VR product description including its chances for the industry
- Company profile with figures
- Examples of existing, successful product applications
Please submit your material in English by the 29th of May 2017 to: email@example.com
See the full call
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.emeca.eu
The European Major Exhibition Centres Association EMECA unites 22 leading exhibition venues in Europe. It was formed in 1992 to focus attention on the economic impact that the exhibition industry achieves throughout Europe. The EMECA venues organise over 1,800 exhibitions a year with more than 410,000 exhibitors and 42 million visitors on a gross rented display area of roughly 37 mio. square meters.