With the Navigator Apps from Messe Frankfurt, trade fair visitors and exhibitors can make their trade fair visit more efficient. Thanks to the digital helpers, the smartphone becomes the ideal trade fair guide. It provides useful and exciting information on all exhibitors at Musikmesse and Prolight+Sound, which will take place in Frankfurt am Main from 2 April to 5 April 2019. The Navigator Apps for Musikmesse and Prolight+Sound can be downloaded free of charge:
With the free Navigator App, visitors and exhibitors can quickly and easily find all the information and maps of the exhibitors – before, during and after the trade fair. In addition, users can create their own personal watch list with companies, products and events and call them up at any time, even offline.
In the Burgermenu, users can adjust settings and find opening times, information on how to get there, parking and other services.
The app currently offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: search for companies and products, filter and sort functions available.
- Fairground: floor plan with booth details. Find your favorites within the hall plan with the quick finder.
- Events: everything that’s happening during the show like special exhibits, conventions etc. Add them to your personal calendar or add them to your personal watchlist.
- News: with press releases and social-media-channels.
- Favorites: your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login).
- Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes, scan QR-Codes on the visitor badges and import this data in your contacts.
- Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required).
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place.
- MerchDays (Prolight+Sound), Festival (Musikmesse)