An overview of exhibitors and products, a site plan with stand details and the list of events and news from IFFA 2019, which will take place from 04.05. to 09.05.2019 in Frankfurt am Main. The IFFA Navigator App from Messe Frankfurt offers all this. Visitors and exhibitors can thus plan their visit to the fair better and make it more efficient. And with the Navigator App, the smartphone becomes the ideal trade fair guide. The Navigator Apps for IFFA can be downloaded free of charge:
Currently the IFFA Navigator App offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: search for companies and products, filter and sort functions available.
- Ground plan: with details of the exhibitors’ stands. Find your favourites quickly in the hall level with the Quickfinder.
- Events: everything that’s happening during the show like special exhibits, conventions etc. Add them to your personal calendar or add them to your personal watchlist.
- News: with press releases and social-media-channels.
- Favorites: your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login).
- Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes, scan QR-Codes on the visitor badges and import this data in your contacts.
- Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required).
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place.