With the new Tendence Navigator Apps Messe Frankfurt, trade fair visitors and exhibitors get a tool with which they can make their trade fair visit more efficient. Thanks to the many possibilities offered by the digital assistant, the smartphone becomes the ideal trade fair guide. The app thus provides useful and exciting information on all exhibitors at Tendence, which will be taking place in Frankfurt am Main from 29 June to 1 July 2019. The Tendence Navigator Apps can be downloaded here free of charge.
With the free Navigator App, visitors and exhibitors can quickly and easily find all relevant information and location plans of the exhibitors – before, during and after the trade fair. In addition, users can create their own personal watch list with companies, products and events and call them up at any time. This also works offline.
The app currently offers the following features:
– News: with social media and press releases
– Exhibitors: search for companies and products, filter and sort functions available
– Fairground: floor plan with booth details. Find your favorites within the hall plan.
– Events: everything that’s happening during the show like special exhibits, conventions etc.
– Specials: a selection of companies to a certain topic
– Favorites: your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login)
– Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes, scan QR-Codes on the visitor badges and import this data in your contacts
– Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required)
– My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place
In the Burgermenu, users can adjust settings and find additional information such as opening hours, information on how to get there, parking and other services.