At Cleanzone 2019, perfection meets high-tech: from 19 to 20 November 2019, the trade fair will offer cleanroom technology for the safe production of high-tech products in Hall 1.2. The event is thus aimed at all industries that produce in cleanrooms – from medical technology and the pharmaceutical industry to microtechnology.
With the Navigator App 2019, Messe Frankfurt provides exhibitors, trade fair visitors and interested parties with a digital trade fair planner and companion. It offers comprehensive added value and supports users in making their trade fair visit more efficient and successful.
The Cleanzone Navigator App 2019 allows exhibitors and visitors to the Cleanzone trade fair to conveniently plan their visit to the Cleanzone in advance thanks to a multitude of functions and a wealth of useful information. In addition, the tool supports the user with helpful features at the event itself. Thus, the app is an easy-to-use planning tool, a comprehensive orientation aid at the trade fair and a memory for useful information in one.
With the Cleanzone App you can currently use the following features:
- News: with twitter, facebook and press releases
- Exhibitor Search: with companies and products
- Interactive hall plan: with stand details
- Events: everything happening during the show. Special exhibits, conventions etc.
- Watch List: your favorite companies and events at a glance
- Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes
- Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required)
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place