Hypermotion is the platform for intelligent transport systems of the future: Providers and users meet here to set new standards for tomorrow’s mobility and logistics. Networking is the ultimate goal. Gain new ideas and insights by experts in the exhibition, conferences, pitch competitions, talks and workshops at the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established companies. The Hypermotion Navigator app offers helpful support.
Hypermotion Navigator is available for Apple-Products (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) on the App Store and Android on Google Play Store as a free App:
The Hypermotion Navigator app makes it easy for exhibitors and visitors to plan their visits and keeps them well informed at all times. They can easily navigate over the fairgrounds (Site and Hall Plan), through the Exhibitor and Product search or receive inspiration through news and twitter messages.
The app currently offers the following features:
- News: with Twitter, Facebook and press releases
- Exhibitors: Search for companies and products, Filter and sorting facilities available
- Hall plan: with stand details, find your favourites quickly in the hall level
- Events: everything that happens during the event: special shows, symposia and much more.
- Specials: a selection of companies on a specific topic.
- Favourites: noticed companies and events, synchronize your favourites with the favourites from the customer center (trade fair login required)
- Scanner: Scan function for QR codes. Scan QR codes from exhibitors or visitor badges and transfer them to your contacts.
- Close by: Downloads of PDF documents and videos from exhibitors near you
- My downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place
- Slido: Participation in surveys during the event