It will take place again in Frankfurt am Main from 7 to 10 January 2020: The largest international trade fair for home and contract textiles, Heimtextil. As the first trade fair of the year, it is a mood and trend barometer for the new financial year. Do you want to discover new trends and textile innovations in the fields of interior textiles and interior design and meet promising newcomers as well as renowned industry leaders? Then Heimtextil 2020 is the right place for you. The Heimtextil Navigator App offers helpful support for planning and visiting the fair.
The Navigator App for iOS and Android can be downloaded free of charge from the respective app stores:
The App “Navigator Heimtextil” is the orientation guide for visitors of Heimtextil. Navigate over the fairgrounds (Site and Hall Plan), through the Exhibitor and Product search or receive inspiration through news and twitter messages.Heimtextil Navigator is available for Apple-Products (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) on the App Store and Android on Google Play Store as a free App.
The app offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: search for companies and products, filter and sort functions available
- Fairground: floor plan with booth details. Find your favorites within the hall plan with the quick finder.
- Events: everything that’s happening during the show like special exhibits, conventions etc. Add them to your personal calendar or add them to your personal watchlist.
- News: with press releases and social-media-channels
- Favorites: your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login)
- Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes, scan QR-Codes on the visitor badges and import this data in your contacts
- Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required)
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place