The latest trends for Christmas and all the festivities of the year, fresh impulses and an inspiring exchange with manufacturers, industry experts and colleagues from all over the world. As the world’s biggest trend and order platform for the international decorations and festive decorations sector, Christmasworld offers all this. This makes it the perfect B2B trade fair for a strong start to the new business season and brings together manufacturers, dealers and commercial bulk buyers from all over the world in Frankfurt am Main. The Christmasworld Navigator app provides helpful support.
The leading international trade fair for seasonal decoration and festive decorations focuses on the best-selling and most emotional time of the year: Christmas. Here, visitors to the fair can obtain a unique overview of the market with the world’s largest range of decorative and festive decorations products. At the same time, Christmasworld demonstrates the potential of seasonal decorations as an additional sales driver and provides valuable ideas for expanding the product range with the Paperworld and Creativeworld trade fairs, which are held in parallel. To help you keep an overview and make the most of your visit to Christmasworld, Messe Frankfurt offers a helpful tool: the Navigator App. The Christmasworld Navigator is available as a free tool for Apple devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) in the App Store and for Android in the Google Play Store:
The Navigator App is the official orientation guide for visitors to Messe Frankfurt Christmasworld. It enables exhibitors and visitors to plan their visit to the fair easily. It also provides digital assistance at the fair: it offers guidance both on the complete site (site and hall plan) and in the practical exhibitor and product search. Visitors also receive news and tweets about the highlights of the event. This guarantees an efficient and successful visit to the fair.
The Christmasworld App currently offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: Search for companies and products, with a wide range of filter and sorting options. Add photos or notes about the exhibitor, which you can also send.
- Ground plan: with stand details of the exhibitors. Find your favourites quickly on the hall level with the Quickfinder.
- Events: all dates during the event, transfer the dates to your personal calendar or compile your personal watch list. Add photos or notes on the event, which you can also send.
- News: with press releases and social media channels
- Remember me list: companies and events you have noted, synchronize your reminder list with the reminder list from the customer center (trade fair login required)
- Scanner: Scan function for QR codes. Scan QR codes from exhibitors or visitor badges and transfer them to your contacts
- Nearby: Download PDF documents and videos from exhibitors near you
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place
In the Burgermenu you can adjust settings and find opening hours, information on how to get there, parking and other services.