Trend and design show, academy, information and networking platform: Ambiente in Frankfurt is more than just the world’s biggest trade fair for trends and innovations at the beginning of the year. The spectrum ranges from top international brands to exciting new companies that have come to the fair to stir up the range of products and services for dining, living and giving. Gather as many valuable impressions as possible and hold interesting discussions at Ambiente. The Ambiente Navigator app offers helpful support in this respect. Then you can certainly join the motto of the season at the end of your visit to the fair: “2020 looks good”!
Ambiente is the leading international trade fair and the world’s No. 1 for products for the table, kitchen and household, furnishing and decorative accessories, home concepts, gift articles, jewellery and fashion accessories. It is “The Show” for an entire sector. Due to its unrivalled range of products in breadth and depth, it is unique worldwide. The most important global consumer goods fair also offers a wide range of industry events, programmes for young talent, trend presentations and awards ceremonies. In order to keep an overview and make the most of your visit to Ambiente, Messe Frankfurt offers a very helpful tool in the form of the Ambiente Navigator. The Ambiente Navigator is available for Apple devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) in the App Store and for Android in the Google Play Store as a free download:
With the Ambiente Navigator App, the official orientation guide for visitors to Messe Frankfurt, exhibitors and visitors can plan their visit to the fair very easily. In addition, the Navigator App provides support as a digital assistant directly at the fair. The tool provides directions throughout the entire exhibition grounds (site and hall plan) and helps with planning through the practical exhibitor and product search. In addition, visitors will receive the latest news and tweets about the Ambiente highlights. An efficient and successful visit to Ambiente is thus guaranteed.
The Ambiente Navigator App currently offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: Search for companies and products, with a wide range of filter and sorting options. Add photos or notes about the exhibitor, which you can also send.
- Ground plan: with stand details of the exhibitors. Find your favourites quickly on the hall level with the Quickfinder.
- Events: all dates during the event, transfer the dates to your personal calendar or compile your personal watch list. Add photos or notes on the event, which you can also send.
- News: with press releases and social media channels
- Remember me list: companies and events you have noted, synchronize your reminder list with the reminder list from the customer center (trade fair login required)
- Scanner: Scan function for QR codes. Scan QR codes from exhibitors or visitor badges and transfer them to your contacts
- Nearby: Download PDF documents and videos from exhibitors near you
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place
In the Burgermenu you can adjust settings and find opening hours, information on how to get there, parking and other services.