The smartphone becomes an exhibition navigator and provides useful and exciting information on all exhibitorsat Christmasworld, Creative World and Paperworld. This is made possible by the Navigator Apps for the world fairs taking place from 25.01./26.01 to 29.01.2019 in Frankfurt am Main. Visitors and exhibitors can now download the Navigator Apps for the world fairs free of charge here:
The free Navigator apps provide users with quick and easy access to all the information and site plans of the exhibitors – before, during and after the trade fair. You can create your own reminder list with firms, products and events that interest you and retrieve them at any time, even offline.
- The app offers the following features:
- Exhibitors: search for companies and products, filter and sort functions available
- Fairground: floor plan with booth details. Find your favorites within the hall plan with the quick finder.
- Events: everything that’s happening during the show like special exhibits, conventions etc. Add them to your personal calendar or add them to your personal watchlist.
- News: with press releases and social-media-channels
- Favorites: your favorite companies and events at a glance, synchronize your favorite exhibitors from our online customer center (requires Messe-Login)
- Scanner: scan functionality for QR-codes, scan QR-Codes on the visitor badges and import this data in your contacts
- Nearby: over the air downloads and videos from exhibitors you passed by (BT required)
- My Downloads: all downloads from the exhibitor search and from “Nearby” in one place
- Trends 2019/20